Shareholdings in Norwegian power plants
Through Statkraft Energi AS, Statkraft has ownership interests in several Norwegian power plants which are operated by other companies.
Sira Kvina DA
Statkraft has shareholdings in power plants operated by the Sira Kvina power company, including Duge, Tjørhom, Roskrepp, Kvinen, Solhom, Tonstad, Åna Sira and Hunnevatn pump.
|Statkraft Energi AS||32.1%|
|Skagerak Kraft AS||14.6%|
|Agder Energi Produksjon AS||12.2%|
Røldal Suldal Kraft AS (RSK)
Through the power company Røldal Suldal Kraft AS, Statkraft has shareholdings in power plants in the Røldal-Suldal system, including Middyr, Midtlæger, Svandalsflona, Novle, Røldal, Suldal I, Suldal II, Kvanndal and Vasstøl.
Norsk Hydro is the operator of the power plants in the Røldal-Suldal system and is responsible for daily operation. The Røldal-Suldal system was originally developed in the 1960s to secure power for Hydro's aluminium production in Karmøy.
|Statkraft Energi AS||8.74%|
|Norsk Hydro Produksjon||91.26%|
Røldal Suldal Kraft AS owns 54.79 per cent of the Røldal-Suldal facilities. The remaining 45.21 per cent is owned by Norsk Hydro. Statkraft’s ownership share in the Røldal-Suldal power plants is therefore 4.79 per cent.
The Aurland facilities
The hydropower development in Aurland started in the summer of 1969. E-CO Energi, a company in the Hafslund E-CO Group, is the operator of the Aurland power plants which include Aurland I, Fossane pump, Aurland II, Aurland III, Aurland IV (Vangen), Aurland V (Reppa) and Leinafoss. Statkraft does not have ownership interests in Leinafoss.
|Statkraft Energi AS||7%|
Solbergfoss is a collaboration between E-CO and Statkraft. E-CO is the operator of the power plant and is responsible for daily operations.
|Statkraft Energi AS||33.33% (ownership to 35.6% of the production)|
|E-CO Energi AS||66.66%|
The power plants in Orkla (KVO)
The power plants in Orkla (Kraftverkene i Orkla DA) was established in 1978 for the hydropower development in Orkla. Aneo is the operator of the power plants which include, Ulset, Svorkmo, Grana, Brattset and Litjfossen.
|Statkraft Energi AS||48.6%|
|TrønderEnergi Kraft AS||35%|
|Eidsiva vannkraft AS||12%|
|Nord-Østerdal Kraftlag SA||4.4%|